Welcome to dhp’s documentation!¶
Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook¶
dhp is a library of snippets, almost guaranteed to get you into trouble.
I obtained it, from a vendor, on the corner, outside of PyCon.
Actually, this is a growing repository of routines that I find helpful from time to time. I think you might too.
dhp.doq – Use ORM like expressions to query simple data sources.
dhp.search – Search related method and functions.
- fuzzy_search - search like “Sublime Text”
dhp.structures – Unique structures that build on Python’s built-ins.
- DictDot - Ever wish the dictionary supported dot access?
dhp.test – Helpful test helper routines.
- tempfile_containing - generate a temporary file that contains indicated contents and returns the filename for use. When finished the tempfile is removed.
- to_snake - transform a “camelCased” name into a pythonized version, “camel_cased”.
- iteritems - return the proper iteritems method for a dictionary based on the version of Python
Tested on Python 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Make sure to get the latest version.
pip install dhp
- Change Log
- Release Procedures
- API Documentation